The Goos Family

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Another update

I'm sorry won't be able to update with any pictures but I think both Helena and her baby sister have grown an inch. Relatives and friends have commented how both of them have grown taller and filled out. Our stay in Seoul has been great except for the rain (Korea has exceptionally alot of rain the past couple of weeks and lots of flooding in certain areas because of it). It seems as though time has flown and yet stood still...strange how time seems to be that way while one is overseas. We have been here almost 2 weeks and will be heading back to the States tomorrow. We've been staying with my stepsister's family and it's been great, especially for my language though still a bit frustrating for me when I can't remember Korean words when I want to. Unfortunately, I have not had alot of opportunities to see my mother as I hoped because of her work. But it's been great all the same.
Again, Esther is really a great sleeper and great feeder and fits right into our family. It seems like in the last couple of days she's really discovered her voice and coos alot...it melts your heart. Helena is a great big sister and loves on Esther and at times a bit jealous of having to share momma and poppa's attention with baby sister but otherwise wants to be helpful. Helena is the official diaper velcro police (she undoes the velcro for the new diapers).
We will be on the plane headed back to the States tomorrow afternoon. Please be praying that it would be uneventful and that Esther and Helena will do well and that momma and poppa will have patience and endurance during the long flight back.
Can't wait for you to meet Esther soon.
Erica

2 Comments:

Blogger Momegan said...

FINALLY!!! I was getting worried with not hearing any more about whether you got Esther ... when you were coming home. Prayers going out for an uneventful,peaceful and safe journey home. I'll be seeing you in a week and Helena and I will have some adventures together. Take care and give my girls a hug and kiss from me. Love, Momegan aka Grammy

12:13 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Glad that Esther is settling into your family! Sounds like Helena is making an excellent big sister...can't wait to see more pictures after you get home! Prayers your way for safe and easygoing travels.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home